Spicy BBQ Shrimp



Everything tastes better with some barbecue sauce on it, don't you think? I love fish and I have been eating shrimp in my paella since I was a small child. I was trying to do something to my shrimp to get them on the grill with my burgers and chicken and tried this one. It was really tasty. Give it a try.

Ingredients:
1 1/2 lbs. of cleaned, de veined, no tails Jumbo Shrimp
1 cup of bottled BBQ sauce
1/2 cup of duck sauce
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
1 tbs. of rice vinegar


Directions:
In a bowl combine all ingredients until blended well and add in the shrimp. You can cook the shrimp on the grill 2 ways. You can buy one of those grilling pans with the holes in them so the shrimp don't fall through or you can use skewers. You can usually buy them at the grocery store, just ask if you cant find them. Make sure to soak them in water for about an hour so they don't catch on fire. I try and put equal amounts of shrimp on the skewers as to the number of people I am having. You can feed 4-6 people with a pound and a half of shrimp.

Once you get on the grill they cook basically instantaneously, so watch them carefully. About 1-2 minutes each side. It goes fast so don't walk away from the grill.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...