Roasted Potato Salad

The summer is soon to be here and what does that mean to you? It means, potato salad to me. I have been buying my potato salad from the same guy for 30 or more years and its delicious, but I wanted to give my own a whirl and I did. Its not hard at all and your family and friends will love that its homemade. 

Ingredients: 
2 tbsp. of oil
2 pounds Russet potatoes 
2 tsp. of paprika 
1 cup small diced celery 
1 cup of red onion, finely diced 
1 tbsp. of cilantro fresh 
1/2 cup sour cream 
1/2 cup mayonnaise 
1 tsp. dijon mustard 
1/2 lemon, juiced 

Directions: 
Cut up potatoes, toss with oil and bake for 50 minutes. Cool and in a large bowl, add the diced potatoes, celery, red onions and cilantro together. In another bowl, add the sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoons pepper and lemon juice. Adjust the salt, as needed. Fold the mayonnaise mixture into the potato mixture, cover and refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes. Stir and adjust seasoning as needed.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...