Fettuccine with Chicken and Peppers

I have really become a big fan of the chicken sausage over the past few months. When its time to go food shopping, but I don't feel like it, there are always things that I have and chicken sausage and pasta are two things that are always in my house. One afternoon as I was trying to get myself some dinner and not in the mood to leave the house in the rain, this is what I came up with.

Ingredients:
1/4 lb. of chicken sausage, sliced, should equal 2 cups
1 lb. of fettuccine
1 small onion, sliced
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 cup of Parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 clove of garlic, diced
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 can of mushrooms or 1 cup of fresh

Directions:
In large fry pan heat the oil and add in sausage, onion and red pepper. After 10 minutes, add in salt, pepper, garlic and mushrooms. Saute for at least 30 minutes on low to medium heat and not letting burn. Just about until onions begin to caramelize. Toss well and top with the Parmesan cheese and serve.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...