Tomatoe and Grilled Cheese


As the weather starts to get cooler, we gravitate towards warmer lunches and grilled cheese is one of my all time favorites as you can add so many other things to it. Just think about what you like to eat when your sandwich is cold and grill it.
Ingredients:
2 slices of American Cheese
2 slices of tomatoe
1 small piece of lettuce (optional)
2 tsps. of mayonnaise
a dash of salt and pepper
Directions:
What I do first is heat my small fry pan on and give a coat pan with some cooking spray or a little bit of butter. I lay out the sandwich as if I were going to make it cold. Bread, cheese, tomatoe, salt and pepper, cheese, tomatoe and then spread mayonnaise on the bread and close it. Spread some more mayonnaise on the outside of the bread and lay this side down to grill first. Use remaining mayonnaise on the side facing up. I usually cook for about 2 minutes on each side, but you have to cook according to how you like it. Lighter or darker. You can also use one of the Pannini machines if you have one, but I don't!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...