Grilled Salmon in Hoison Sauce

As many of us have experienced my "good" cholesterol is bad. I was always so worried about my bad cholesterol I never new that I had to worry about my good one. So its too low and I have to work on this through my diet. I could also exercise, but eating is my preferred treatment. One of the foods on my list was Salmon and since Salmon is my least favorite I have to add some yummy goodness to it. I love asian foods and hoison sauce is a condiment that I love. Grilling fish is a very fast meal to make on those busy and not so busy nights. Give it a try, it was very tasty.

Ingredients:
4 Salmon steaks
1/2 cup of Hoison Sauce
1/4 cup of orange juice
salt and pepper


Directions:
Combine Hoison sauce and orange juice and pour over salmon in shallow dish and let marinate for 30 minutes. Preheat the grill and coat with a non-stick spray or you can cover with aluminum foil. Salt and pepper both sides of salmon and place on grill for about 3-4 minutes on each side. Do not keep checking salmon or it will fall apart. I would suggest you turn over at 3 minutes as you can always flip again and cook more, but you can never take away. Serve with a salad or vegetable. Delicious and quick.
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...