Breaded Tilapia


I love any type of white fish and although frying is not necessarily what everyone wants to cook their food, you have a choice with this one. Either fry it or bake it. Either way it will taste delicious. Compliment it with my roasted asparagus recipe.

Ingredients:
4 nice size pieces of Tilapia
1 cup of italian bread crumbs
1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
1 cup of oil
1 egg
lemon

Directions:
On a large plate pour out the bread crumbs and blend with Parmesan cheese. In a small bowl, combine the egg with some water. Dip each piece of Tilapia into the egg and then coat with bread crumbs. Place to the side and heat oil on medium heat. When the oil is ready. (I let a drip of water hit the oil, if it sizzles its ready). Add in all the pieces of fish if you have room. Fry for about 3-5 minutes on each side. When done let them drain on a paper towel and serve immediately. I served this time with my roasted asparagus. I also served tarter sauce with my fish, I just love it, but you can also serve with catsup, horseradish sauce or plain. I would definitely squeeze lemon on the fish as it brings out the great flavors.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...