Spaghetti with Crunchy White Clam Sauce


Crunchy white clam sauce you say? Spaghetti and white clam sauce is a real favorite of mine, but I never eat it out because its so messy. As I was making it one night I came up with this idea totally by mistake. Of course like many of you I was doing 33 things at once and as I was about to bread some fish I had a lapse in memory and threw the bread crumbs into my white clam sauce. I figured for sure, this was going to be awful, but it was so good that I have made it several times for myself, family and friends. 

Ingredients:
1 can of white clam sauce (I use Progresso)
1/2 cup of bread crumbs
2 tbsp. butter
1 lb. of spaghetti


Directions:
Bring pot of water to boil and begin to cook spaghetti. In medium sauce pan, heat the butter and add in the bread crumbs. Let the bread crumbs begin to brown lightly and add in the white clam sauce (drain the oil from can first). Let heat for 10 minutes. Drain your pasta and pour over the white clam sauce, toss and serve. So good!
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...