Happy eating!!

The sun is finally shining outside and it makes me think of having a bbq. I haven’t seen my bbq since December when the first snow fell here on Long Island. The tank has been sitting in front of my house for 2 months and now I can see that as well. I will definitely go this week and get the tank filled. Nothing better than a nice steak or burger on the grill in the cold winter. Lots of change since December my daughter moved out and moved back in. So, I went from cooking what I wanted to now cooking what she wants. Her palette is very limited, so we made a pact that I am going to cook something very different and out of her comfort area that she will try. One of her favorites is Paella. It is my family version with the Vanessa twist and turn of what she wants and doesn’t want in it. I will add that to the recipe blog as it is delicious and simple. Looking forward to getting the next book published. This one will be all about chicken. Haven’t decided if having my books just have one type of food is a good idea for my customers, but I am guessing yes. I rather go to one place and say yes, I want chicken tonight and there are 300 plus recipes instead of another book that has only 25 recipes and have one chicken recipe. Joseph, my partner and recipe collaborator and Chrissie our Guru for everything we do; will be shooting a cooking show and you will be able to see them on Youtube shortly. We will keep you updated. Happy eating! I can’t wait to get to the ice cream cookbook. Give me the beach and a gallon of ice cream and that’s my heaven.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...