Sparking Peach Sangria

One of my childhood memories of family gatherings was that there was always pitchers of Sangria flowing. My family being from Spain, it was their drink of choice. I am not a huge fan of the traditional Red Sangria, but I love the flavor of peaches and found this recipe and added my own twist on it. I think when the warmer months come this kind of drink is well received as it is very refreshing and goes a long way on a dollar. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
4 cups white grape juice
2 cups seltzer
1 orange sliced
4 ounces peach schnapps
1 bottle Chardonnay
1 small bag of frozen peaches
1 peach, skinned and sliced for garnish
3 cups of ice

Directions:
In a large pitcher add in all ingredients except for the sliced peaches. Give a big stir and you can either serve immediately or refrigerate for an hour or so. What I usually do, is place the pitcher in the freezer for about 2 hours so that it is really cold and then I can serve immediately.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...