Caffe Amici, Selden, NY 11784


 The Gourmet Mom Food Review:Caffe Amici, Selden, NY

I wanted to let you in on one of my favorite Italian restaurants on Long Island, Caffe Amici. The food is fantastic whether it be sit down or take out. Its not often that I rave about anyone's sauce, but the Chef there is just phenomenal as well as the serving staff. The only time I ever had a problem was with a grouchy hostess, but the waiters and waitresses are very accommodating and sweet. There are 3 things that I alternate when I go there and they are Gnocchi Bolognese, Pollo Mona Lisa and the Penne Alla Vodka. All so delicious that I wish I could go there right now. Their portions are so big that I always have leftovers for lunch the next day! Your dinner comes with a salad; which I have to say is always so cold and fresh as well as their salad dressings. My daughters favorite part of the meal are the garlic knots. They are a meal in themselves. Oh and wait the olives they serve with parmesan cheese....oh so yummy. I have also had their pizza many, many times and just outrageous. So I highly recommend that you go here and have a great meal by yourself, your date or with your family. Its extremely affordable. Its very versatile to fill your table needs. Their website is below.
They are located in Selden on Middle Country Road in the Home Depot shopping center. 

Happy eating!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...