Simple Roasted Chicken


Nothing is better than the aromas of something baking in the oven. The summer is over and time to get settled back into Sunday dinners with the family. I try and cook my chicken on a lower heat over a longer period of time. It comes out even juicer than normal. You don't need many ingredients for this.
 
Ingredients:
1 whole chicken, washed
1 tsp. of salt
1 tsp. of pepper
1 tsp. of garlic powder
2 tbs. of oil
 
Directions:
Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Place chicken in baking dish, coat with oil all over. I use my hands and season with the salt, pepper and garlic powder. That's how quick it is. I bake in the oven for about 30 minutes per pound since it is on 250 degrees. Usually you bake a chicken for 20 minutes per pound at 350 degrees.
 
When its done, you will  have a delicious roasted chicken.
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...