Cheescake Cupcakes

I love food and mostly I love desserts. If you are a lover of a cupcakes and cheesecake, this one will score big with you. I can make all these wonderful desserts, now if I could find a way to make them with no calories! Honestly, I am not sure how many calories are in this dessert, but they are not any bigger in portion size if you had a large cupcake or a slice of cheesecake.

The great part of this too, is that you can use any flavor cake mix you want. I love chocolate cupcakes, so this time I used chocolate, but have used carrot cake and red velvet.

Ingredients:
1 box of cake mix and ingredients indicated on box
1 1/2 cups of Raspberry preserves
2 bars of cream cheese
1 small container of whipped topping
1/2 cup of sugar

Directions:
Bake cupcakes as indicated on box. Only fill 1/4 of the way up, maybe 1-2 tbs. When done, let cool completely. In a bowl combine the raspberry preserves, cream cheese, whipped topping and sugar. Blend well. Place even amounts over the cupcakes and refrigerate for atleast 2 hours and serve. What an easy way to make something fancy out of a cupcake. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...