Banana Pancakes


I love pancakes. My Sunday mornings growing up were full of amazing memories of my dad making my sister and I pancake's for breakfast. His pancakes were definitely worth it!

Ingredients:
Pancake mix
1 banana, mashed for 10 pancakes
Butter
Pancake syrup

Directions:
I recommend using a cast iron griddle for your pancakes, but a fry pan is fine too. Heat the pan, add a 1/2 tsp of butter and swirl around and coat the pan. This might sound dumb, but what I do first is make a tester pancake. Just place a tbs. of pancake mix in the pan. Cook for about 3 minutes on one side and then flip. Once the other side is browned, take it and throw it out. For some reason, I have always done this and my other pancakes always come out an even golden brown. I am not sure if its because the pan already had batter on it, but it seems to work. It might take time, but keep it up. I again add some butter and then take a napkin or paper towel and swirl the butter around and do not let burn. Add batter and start your stack. Top with a some slices of bananas and some syrup.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...