Banana Hot Fudge Split

Yes, ice cream is probably my favorite dessert. I could sit in front of the tv at night and just eat the whole container, but.....I cant. Now and then I splurge and say I am eating healthy with a nice hot fudge banana split sundae. Here you go!

Ingredients:
For 2 sundaes:

1 large banana
1/2 cup of orange juice
1 tbsp. sugar
4 scoops of your favorite ice cream flavor
hot fudge
whipped cream
1 tbsp. of butter

Directions:
In small fry pan heat the butter. Add the bananas and heat until they begin to carmalize. Add in the orange juice and sugar. Let heat for about 2 minutes.

In 2 separate bowls, add in your 2 scoops of ice cream each. Heat the hot fudge up in microwave if you like hot. Pour bananas over ice cream, then pour over the hot fudge and then top with whipped cream. What a way to end the night!!! Or begin the night...
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...