Homemade Italian Seasoning

I love to have lots of spices in my pantry, but sometimes there are ones that you can just combine to make yourself and you don't need to spend and arm and a leg. I use Italian seasoning at least twice a week in my pasta dishes, meats and sometimes over my fish. I have even used it in some soups. Italian seasoning blends can be used on any type of meat or fish dish. I think when combined together they have such an delicious aroma. Put this recipe together and you could spice up to 40 other dishes.

Ingredients:
2 tbsp. Rosemary
2 tbsp. Oregano
2 tbsp. Marjoram
2 tbsp. Basil
2 tbsp. Thyme

Directions:
Place all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. You can either place in a Ziploc bag or if you have a jar like I do use one of those. There you go, in seconds homemade Italian seasoning.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...