Salsa Cheese Burgers

Most of the time when I have a get together, I buy these big jars of salsa if I don't have time to make it myself and I always have a lot left. Burgers are one of my favorite things to eat and thought it would be a great idea to add my chop meat with a bang of flavor.

Ingredients:
1 lb. of chop meat
2 cups of salsa mix
pinch of salt and pepper
4 slices of cheese, your choice

Directions:
Add your meat, salsa, salt and pepper to a bowl. Mix well and make into 4 even size burgers. I usually put my burgers on the grill all year long, but you can certainly put them under the broiler. Cook them according to how you like to eat them. I like mine well done, yes, everyone screams when I do that. :) Serve up on a toasted roll with some sliced red onion and tomatoe and yummy to you!
 
 






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...