Rosemary Potatoes

Instead of serving a baked potatoes tonight, why  not slice up your potatoes or even better yet, but a few cans of whole potatoes or frozen potatoes and season them up and surprise the family. This is something I make for me and my daughter all the time. I do the same thing to my chicken and place the potatoes around it. Simply delicious.

Ingredients:
1 frozen bag of potatoes or 2 cans of whole potatoes
2 tbs. olive oil
1/4 cup of rosemary
1/4 tsp. of red pepper flakes if you like some heat
1/2 tsp. salt and pepper
1 tsp. of garlic powder

Directions:
Place the olive oil in a baking dish and add in the potatoes. Give them a toss so that the oil covers them. Add in the rosemary, salt, pepper and garlic powder, toss again and bake in a preheated oven at 400 degrees for 45 minutes. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...