Chocolate Dipped Bananas




Ingredients:
4 bananas, peeled
1 hershey bar or cup of chips or a jar of hot fudge
1 cup of sliced almonds or nut of your choice

Directions:
I break up the hershey bar and put in a glass bowl in microwave and begin to melt. I usually put on for 1 minute and its done, but all microwaves are different. Keep an eye on it as you don't want chocolate to explode all over the microwave. Place each banana on a place and pour over the melted chocolate and sprinkle the almonds on top. If you are using the jar of hot fudge, you can just dip the banana inside of the jar. Now thats easy and what I did because I decided I wanted to eat the candy bar a few minutes early.

You can either serve this warm or chilled. If you chill it the chocolate will harden up and be great as well. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...