Greek Mashed Potatoes

I have been on a feta cheese kick for a while now. There are not many people who do not love mashed potatoes. I have used cream cheese, cheddar cheese, mozzarella and a few other cheeses in my mashed potatoes and now feta cheese is next. I made these mashed potatoes smooth, but you can also make a chunky version.

Ingredients:
2 lbs. of potatoes
2 cups of feta cheese
1/2 cup of greek yogurt
salt and pepper to taste
1 stick of butter
1/2 cup of milk

Directions:
Peel and cut potatoes into bite size pieces. Add potatoes to water and let boil for 45 minutes. Testing with fork. When you like the consistency, drain and return back to pot. Add in all ingredients and combine with hand mixer. Serve! You can also add red onions and olives; which I have done in the past. Lets mix it up!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...