The Main Event, Plainview, Long Island


The Gourmet Mom Food Review: The Main Event, Plainview, Long Island

Last night I went to dinner with my two girlfriends; Donna and Lisa and Lisa had recommended that we go to The Main Event in Plainview. I figured for a Wednesday night that it wouldn’t be so busy at 7pm, but the place was rocking. The parking lot was very big and filled with cars.

I was greeted by a very nice hostess who seated me at the table that Donna requested. She was very attentive as was our waitress.

We all had the Tennessee Chicken, which was fabulous. I had the garlic mashed potatoes, Donna had the spinach and Lisa had the rice. Who cant beat garlic mashed potatoes, you could see that I am the unhealthiest eater out of the bunch. The chicken was roasted in Jack Daniels sauce and was really very juicy, tender and simply delicious. The potatoes were not lumpy and if they weren’t homemade, the seemed like they were. We sat at the table for 3 hours, with no push to leave; which was very nice. I hate when the waitress continuously asks if you want the check. It was a very pleasant experience. We all shared the Apple Pie with Vanilla ice cream; which also was very good. I usually don’t get Apple Pie in restaurants because it usually doesn’t taste very good to me, but I was pleasantly surprised.

I highly recommend that you go to The Main Event at 799 Old Country Road, Plainview, NY. The link is below. You can check out the menu; which is huge ahead of time. Happy eating!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...